GROW© is an advanced training program for coaches who have already attended a specialized coaching training course and who have gained previous field experience as a coach. The GROW is part 2 of our ACTP program “ROOT-GROW” that leads you to ICF certification on ACC or PCC level, without having to pass a separate exam at the ICF.
- 12 days spread over 6 to 8 months, in blocks of 2 to 3 days
- 1 day of certification, including an assessment of your competencies and a written report
- Your continuous development as a coach will be stimulated through:
- 4 hours of coach-the-coach – personal coaching as part of your development as a coach.
- Supervision in a group - (minimum) 12 hours: you will coach your colleagues and be observed during the process. You will receive a video recording and elaborate feedback from the supervisors and other participants.
- Guidance: ask specific questions by telephone or email.
- Duo coaching: in between each module, the participants will spend at least 4 hours with each other to discuss and practise different elements with each other. This also stimulates the integration.
- Assignment: in between the modules, you will carry out assignments.
THEME 1: Coaching from comfort
- Me, as the coach during the coaching process
- Balancing between the process of the coach and the coachee
- The coachee, the organization and the triangle with the coach
THEME 2: Balance in the coaching process
- Flexible focus and being alert
- Focus on boundaries of the coachee
- Decision processes
- Enhancing commitment
THEME 3: Reframing and confrontation
- Reframing and confrontation
- Metaphors that inspire
THEME 4: Coaching at the level of beliefs and values
THEME 5: Coaching at identity level
- Your development as coach
THEME 6: Transition processes
Details of the programme can be found in the leaflet at the bottom of this page in the section 'downloads' or you can download it here.
Who is this for?
For experienced coaches, who already have a minimum of 50 hours of specific field coaching experience. As a coach – you want to refine your coaching attitude in order to become ‘fully present’ for your client. To get to this stage, it is important that you feel good in the coaching process. We focus on your coaching attitude as a coach. You are the central tool in the growth process of the coachee.In order To enhance other people’s learning process, we need to know ourselves well, our strengths and our development areas. Only then we can become fully present and deepen the true awareness of the client.
In a nutshell
- 11 days of training
- 1 certification day
- 3 x 2h of coaching
- 2 x 4h of group supervision
- Written test and feedback ICF competencies
Extra information about the SME Portfolio:
Please request to start the grant application no later than 5 working days before the start of training.Please pay the remaining amount (accommodation and VAT) immediately after receipt of the invoice, on behalf of The Coaching Square, at least 5 working days before the start of training. The SME portfolio is a subsidy measure of the Flemish government.
For more info, see www.agentschapondernemen.be. For subsidies in the Brussels region, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.