GROW WARM UP
What will you learn during the GROW WARM UP programme?
You will refine your coaching attitude to prepare yourself for the integration exercise at the end of the ROOT programme.
You will expand your toolbox to guide clients towards making conscious decisions, finding solutions themselves and taking action.
You can coach your clients and employees to develop competencies and have a positive impact on their work environment.
- During an intake interview, we will conduct a competency screening. We will determine what your strengths are and which aspects you will need to work on. Based on this assessment, we will outline a plan and explain which specific ROOT modules you will need to take. The entire programme takes up to 4 days.
- The GROW WARM UP training programme will be held together with a ROOT programme. You will take part in day 1 (start) and day 9 (competency screening) of the ROOT programme.
- You will take part in the ROOT exercise groups and the supervisions, and commit yourself to activate part of the ROOT programme through self-study.
- You will receive 2 x 2 hours of personal coaching.
This GROW WARM UP programme is for people who:
- have already had basic training in specific coaching techniques such as NLP, Gestalt, Transactional Analysis, Counselling, Psychology, …
- have already mastered certain communication skills.
In a nutshell
- 5 days of training
- 1 certification day
- 4h of coach-the-coach
- 8h of group supervision
- Competency screening
Extra information about the SME Portfolio:
Please request to start the grant application no later than 5 working days before the start of training.Please pay the remaining amount (accommodation and VAT) immediately after receipt of the invoice, on behalf of The Coaching Square, at least 5 working days before the start of training. The SME portfolio is a subsidy measure of the Flemish government.
For more info, see www.agentschapondernemen.be. For subsidies in the Brussels region, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.