WOULD YOU LIKE TO BECOME A PROFESSIONAL COACH?
Become a certified professional coach. The ROOT/GROW program is the quickest route to certification by the International Coach Federation (ICF) based on 11 core coaching competencies.
- Link invoegenWould you like to work as an internal or external coach?
- Do you already have some coaching experience and would you like to broaden or deepen your expertise?
- Are you a manager who would like to apply coaching skills and attitudes?
Whether you are a new or an experienced coach, we have something for you, whether you wish to work as an external coach or as an in-house coach in your company, or if you are a manager who has decided to take a coaching approach.
Opt for a high-quality training that fulfils the following criteria:
- Your credibility will be enhanced: via the ROOT/GROW program, you have direct access to your ACC or PCC application at the International Coach Federation (ICF), the oldest and largest coach federation in the world.
- You will acquire the 11 ICF coaching competencies.
- You will develop your coaching attitudes.
- Most of all, you will learn by experiencing it yourself and thus prove the theory.
- You will be trained and accompanied by professional ICF-certified coaches (at least PCC level) with many years of experience in coaching and in training coaches.
- You will receive support for your personal development, including by means of peer coaching and supervision.
- Various working methods will be used in turn to meet everyone's needs.
- You will also undergo personal growth.
Certification and qualification of coaches are a means to separate the wheat from the chaff.
This is important if you wish to implement coaching structurally as a strategic business tool. Only that way will you reach lasting results. Our training programs for both new and experienced coaches meet these criteria.
ARE YOU NEW TO COACHING AND WOULD YOU LIKE TO BECOME AN ICF-CERTIFIED COACH?
Our ROOT/GROW program is the quickest route to ICF certification.
The ROOT/GROW program is the quickest route to certification by the International Coach Federation (ICF) at ACC (Associate Certified Coach) or PCC (Professional Certified Coach) level. If you take that path, you don't have to take a separate exam from the ICF. During the ICF-Accredited Coach Training Program (ACTP), you will work on your personal development and build up your skills and attitudes as coach, based on the 11 coaching competencies as set out by the ICF. This way, you will activate your own growth as well as that of others.
START WITH ROOT
ROOT is the first part of our ACTP ROOT/GROW training program. Here you will discover what coaching is, enhance your coaching skills and learn to coach with a view to changing behaviours and attitudes and developing competencies.
This ROOT training is also very useful if you as a manager would like to adopt a coaching approach.
PROCEED WITH GROW
During the GROW stage, the second part of our ACTP ROOT/GROW training program, you will hone your coaching attitudes and techniques. You will focus on coaching programs that identify the personality of the coachee via his or her convictions and values.
GET STARTED VIA THE GROW WARM-UP
Do you already have experience in Transactional Analysis, psychology, coaching or therapies, and do you wish to start one of our programs? After an intake interview and competency screening, you will follow the GROW WARM-UP, an short yet intensive program designed to prepare you for GROW. Specifically, you will then chose four dates from within the ROOT training program, in consultation with one of our coaches during an intake interview.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO ADOPT A COACHING APPROACH AS A MANAGER?
As a manager, you will learn the tricks of the coaching trade during the ROOT training. After all, even managers stand to benefit from using coaching skills and attitudes in order to make the successful transition from a directive to a transformational style of leadership. Good managers coach their team to success. Read all about it in an exciting white paper.
Using the Flemish 'KMO-Portefeuille' subsidies for training?
Apply for a subsidy at least 5 working days before the start of the training. All information is available (in Dutch) on www.kmo-portefeuille.be
'KMO-Portefeuille' is the consultancy and training subsidy scheme of the Flemish authorities (see www.agentschapondernemen.be). For subsidies from the Brussels-Capital Region, please contact us at email@example.com.