For us, this is the essence of team coaching: facilitating teams, so that by themselves they can build a higher-performance collaboration. We do this via tailored interventions that bring to the surface how team members maintain an undesired situation involuntarily and unconsciously
What can you expect?
- This 6 day program brings you the inner power and self-awareness to guide teams in a professional way.
- You will get more fun from team coaching and you will be surprised by the effects you can generate together with teams using the systemic approach.
- You learn how to create in your team coaching an environment of trust, where synergy and growth allows individuals to take bigger risks than what they usually would.
- The program is very much experience based with a lot of practice moments. We use your cases and we build on them during the program. We coach you personally so you can grow in your development as a team coach. We challenge you to test and try out each element of the programme between and after the programme.
Download the programme here
This programme is for:
- For any coach, who likes to specialise him/herself in facilitating teams to the next level of maturity and performance.
- For leaders, HR specialists, project leaders with some coaching experience who want to improve their facilitation skills and pallet of team interventions.
IN A NUTSHELL
- 6 days of training
- 2h of coach-the-coach
- CCEU: 53.95
What is teamcoaching?
How does a teamcoach work?
What are the effects of a teamcoach?
When is teamcoaching used?
What if I am interested in teamcoaching?
Why do organisations use more teamcoaching?
Extra information about the SME Portfolio:
Please request to start the grant application no later than 5 working days before the start of training.Please pay the remaining amount (accommodation and VAT) immediately after receipt of the invoice, on behalf of The Coaching Square, at least 5 working days before the start of training. The SME portfolio is a subsidy measure of the Flemish government.
For more info, see www.agentschapondernemen.be. For subsidies in the Brussels region, please contact us on email@example.com.
As team coach, you can easily slip into a number of pitfalls: What are they? How can you recognize them? What risk is involved? And above all, what alternatives are there? We are going to list all the points briefly, so that you can evolve from unconsciously incapable to (un)consciously capable.