ROOT - BECOME A CERTIFIED COACH - PART 1
ROOT is the first part of our ACTP programme, ‘ROOT-GROW’, which leads you to ICF certification at ACC or PCC level, without having to take a separate examination with the ICF. It is an innovative programme designed to hone your coaching skills and teach you to coach on the basis of changes in behaviour and attitude. It is continuously and flexibly adapted to the challenges that characterise our VUCA world - Volatile, Uncertain,
Everyone who wants to find out to discover what coaching is, as a skill and an attitude, and how it can contribute towards improving performance and developing potential is welcome. No coaching experience is necessary.
We are thinking of the following target groups:
- Line managers who want to adopt a more development-oriented attitude when dealing with their people / colleagues
- Internal coaches with less than 50 hours of express coaching experience
- HR specialists who would like to focus on coaching
- Consultants seeking to enrich their advisory style by integrating a coaching style, etc.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
PROCESS LEARNING, EXPERIENCE LEARNING AND INTERACTIVE CONTENT & FEEDBACK LEARNING
Throughout the training course, we aim to offer you, the participant, the best possible training experience that has a real impact on your abilities and attitude as a coach. We are therefore adding an interactive content & feedback learning aspect: this is experience learning at its best. The aim is to promote your decisiveness as a coach so that you can tackle ‘unforeseen factors’ in coaching and leadership with agility. Your ROOT training is therefore less technical and more an ‘experience’ of coaching as a profession. After the ROOT course, you will be able to coach at ‘single loop’ level, that is in the field of developing competencies, influencing actions and context.
- To be able to apply your coaching abilities more directly: to talk about it less, less theory and more supervised coaching sessions with direct feedback and a plan of action and reflection
- More depth in your own learning process: learning to come out of your comfort zone from the comfort of your seat as an individual, as well
- More preparation: you are given much of the theory as ‘prereading’, for example in the form of white papers, book summaries with research assignments and short films
- An extensive toolbox, backed up by skills, attitude and techniques and tips for use in practice.
- Coach-the-coach - (2 x 2 hours) of personal coaching per participant
- Group supervision - at least 8 hours of extensive coaching exercises. You receive personal feedback on two occasions and also learn from observing exercises undertaken by colleagues
- Collegial coaching - Between the training modules, each participant is expected to spend at least four hours with a colleague to practice and process the material covered during the previous module
- Personal Development Plan (PDP) forms the guiding thread through this course for every participant
- ROOT © competency: your skills are screened at ACC level (Associated Certified Coach), based on the 11 ICF competencies.
ROOT: firm roots as a basis for growth and broadening perceptions
Once you have completed the ROOT-GROW-BLOOM programme at Training & Coaching Square, you will be able to effortlessly emulate and question any coaching theme. The result for the coachee: he/she will be able to use self-reflection techniques to broaden his/her perspectives, enabling him/her to make new decisions at all awareness levels.
As soon as you have finished the ROOT programme, you will advance as a coach or manager. This is a continuous learning process; a mature way of learning, a way to keep your finger on the pulse, with an open mind and full of amazement, of what’s going on in today's - and tomorrow's - society. You will transform from 'explaining or narrative mode' to 'listening and asking mode'. Only in this way will new options, answers and decisiveness be awakened. As a coach or manager you will expand your toolbox with powerful skills that really make the difference. For example, by confronting contradictions and connections, you can help your coachees change their habits.
In short: the ROOT is the foundation for coaching and leadership in a changing world.
Multidimensional coaching with a real impact for coaches and managers
The ROOT©-GROW©-BLOOM© programme reflects the pioneering role that Training & Coaching Square has been playing since 2005. It is an innovative programme that continuously and flexibly adapts to the challenges that characterise our VUCA (Volatile, Uncertain, Chaotic & Ambiguous) world. And we are proud of that.
Coaches and managers who participate in this process learning programme dare to leave their comfort zone and continue to grow both personally and as a coach. They can effortlessly emulate and question each of the coaching themes so that the coachee is able to broaden his perceptions using self-reflection techniques. This forms the basis for making new and strong decisions at all awareness levels.
Extra information about the SME Portfolio:
Please request to start the grant application no later than 5 working days before the start of training.Please pay the remaining amount (accommodation and VAT) immediately after receipt of the invoice, on behalf of The Coaching Square, at least 5 working days before the start of training. The SME portfolio is a subsidy measure of the Flemish government.
For more info, see www.agentschapondernemen.be. For subsidies in the Brussels region, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why should leaders and managers attend our ROOT coach training programme? Download our white paper.
Interested in our training programme?