What will you learn during the ROOT programme?
You will develop a coaching attitude.
You will have a toolbox at your disposal that will enable you to guide clients and employees, and which will help to make conscious decisions, find solutions and take action.
You will learn to coach your clients and employees to develop competencies and have a positive impact on their work environment.
- 4 x 2 days
- 1 day of certification, including an assessment of your competencies and a written report.
- Your continuous development as coach will be stimulated by:
- 4 hours of coach-the-coach – personal coaching as part of your development as a coach.
- Supervision in a group - (at least) 12 hours: you will coach your colleagues and be observed during the process. You will receive a video recording and extensive personal feedback from the supervisors and other participants.
- Guidance: ask specific questions by telephone or email.
- Duo coaching: in between each module, the participants will spend a minimum of 4 hours together to discuss and practise different elements; this is also aimed at encouraging integration.
- Assignment: you will conduct assignments in between the modules.
The ROOT programme is for people who:
Want to discover what coaching is, in terms of skills and attitude, and how it can contribute to improving performance and developing your potential; you do not require any coaching experience.
- Line managers who seek a more development-oriented approach to dealing with people / colleagues.
- (Internal) coaches who have less than 50 hours of explicit coaching experience.
- HR specialists who want to specialise in coaching.
- Consultants who want to broaden their role as advisors through coaching, etc.
Multidimensional coaching with a real impact for coaches and managers
The ROOT©-GROW©-BLOOM© programme reflects the pioneering role that Training & Coaching Square has been playing since 2005. It is an innovative programme that continuously and flexibly adapts to the challenges that characterise our VUCA (Volatile, Uncertain, Chaotic & Ambiguous) world. And we are proud of that.
Coaches and managers who participate in this process learning programme dare to leave their comfort zone and continue to grow both personally and as a coach. They can effortlessly emulate and question each of the coaching themes so that the coachee is able to broaden his perceptions using self-reflection techniques. This forms the basis for making new and strong decisions at all awareness levels.
Process learning, experience learning and interactive content & feedback learning
We want to provide you, the participant, with the best possible training experience throughout the programme, which will also have a real impact on your skills and attitude as a coach. That’s why we incorporate interactive content & feedback learning into our programme: this is EXPERIENCE learning at its finest. The aim is to help you become more decisive as a coach so that you can easily adapt to and deal with 'unforeseen factors' in coaching and leadership. And of course that fits perfectly with today’s 'Volatile, Uncertain, Complex & Ambiguous' society. As such, your ROOT programme will be less technical and more of an 'experience' of coaching as a profession.
- Give you the opportunity to apply your coaching skills in a more direct way: much less talking and theory, and much more guided coaching with direct feedback and an action and reflection plan.
- Increase your involvement in your own learning process: less academic and more ownership.
- Create greater depth in your own learning process: individually, from your comfy chair you will learn how to get out of your comfort zone.
- More preparation for each block so you can get straight into learning mode: you will work through most of the theory when preparing for each of the blocks, for example by reading white papers or a summary of a book with question assignments and short videos.
ROOT: firm roots as a basis for growth and broadening perceptions
Once you have completed the ROOT-GROW-BLOOM programme at Training & Coaching Square, you will be able to effortlessly emulate and question any coaching theme. The result for the coachee: he/she will be able to use self-reflection techniques to broaden his/her perspectives, enabling him/her to make new decisions at all awareness levels.
As soon as you have finished the ROOT programme, you will advance as a coach or manager. This is a continuous learning process; a mature way of learning, a way to keep your finger on the pulse, with an open mind and full of amazement, of what’s going on in today's - and tomorrow's - society. You will transform from 'explaining or narrative mode' to 'listening and asking mode'. Only in this way will new options, answers and decisiveness be awakened. As a coach or manager you will expand your toolbox with powerful skills that really make the difference. For example, by confronting contradictions and connections, you can help your coachees change their habits.
In short: the ROOT is the foundation for coaching and leadership in a changing world.
Extra information about the SME Portfolio:
Please request to start the grant application no later than 5 working days before the start of training.Please pay the remaining amount (accommodation and VAT) immediately after receipt of the invoice, on behalf of The Coaching Square, at least 5 working days before the start of training. The SME portfolio is a subsidy measure of the Flemish government.
For more info, see www.agentschapondernemen.be. For subsidies in the Brussels region, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why should leaders and managers attend our ROOT coach training programme? Download our white paper.