The Bloom© coaching programme towards a higher certification by ICF.
What do you learn during the BLOOM programme?
- You will gain better insight into the impact of transition processes. You will also gain the knowledge and insight to influence these processes, and life and career phases together with the client.
- You will become better aware of your own motivations, mission, patterns and your identity beliefs as a coach, and learn how to encourage self-regulation.
- You will learn to identify therapeutic questions (linked to traumas) and psychopathological ‘issues’ and refer people to other professionals.
- You will coach from your position as a role model.
- You will offer guidance on all aspects of coaching and show confidence without falling back on an 'expert role'.
- 16 training days: 12 days of group training (4 x 3 days), 4 half days of integration via supervisions in a group, 2 days of certification – spread over an 18 month period.
- The training is usually given in Dutch. Some modules will be taught in English. Our guest speakers will adapt their choice of words and rhythm to the group.
- In between the different modules, you will take responsibility for integrating and applying what you have learned in practice.
- The results of the learning process will be presented in a personal portfolio.
- This 18-month learning process is based on:
- 4 supervisions in a group (4 x 4 hours), under the direction of Master Certified Coaches (MCC). During these sessions, you will demonstrate what you learned during the previous module. You will receive feedback based on the 11 ICF coaching competencies and the level with which you have integrated the new methods and knowledge.
- Guidance: ask specific questions by email or telephone.
- Integration task: in between the modules you will meet with other participants to test and apply what you learned in a previous module. This applies to your process and/or the process involving your clients. This includes a reflection on the results.
- Monitoring progress: in between each module, your progress will be evaluated in a co-creative way by an experienced co worker/coach.
- Mentor coaching: To be able to apply a high level of coaching skills and attitudes, it is essential that you receive coaching or supervision for your own process.
- Coaching hours with TCS coaches are an optional part of the programme. At the start of the programme we will encourage you to choose a coach who has at least 2000 hours of practical experience at MCC or an equivalent level.
The BLOOM programme is for people who:
- have 200 hours of practical experience as a professional coach;
- have achieved the Professional Certified Coach (PCC) level;
- want to prepare for certification at Master Certified Coach (MCC) level with the ICF;
- want to continue their professional growth, among other things, after the ROOT-GROW programme or a programme through another institute, and after an intake interview;
- want to feel comfortable coaching at identity level.
Have you completed the GROW programme at the Training & Coaching Square? Then you can register for the BLOOM.
IN A NUTSHELL
- 12 days of training
- 4 certification days
- 4 half days of group supervision
- CCEU: 89,50
Extra information about the SME Portfolio:
Please request to start the grant application no later than 5 working days before the start of training.Please pay the remaining amount (accommodation and VAT) immediately after receipt of the invoice, on behalf of The Coaching Square, at least 5 working days before the start of training. The SME portfolio is a subsidy measure of the Flemish government.
For more info, see www.agentschapondernemen.be. For subsidies in the Brussels region, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have you completed a coaching training through a different institute?