Your business is our business
Change is fast and unpredictable, with no clear pattern: the securities of the past are no longer reliable. Welcome to this VUCA world. You'll notice it too: coping with characteristics such as Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity and Ambiguity makes it more and more difficult for you and your organisation to make long-term plans. So you need to find a different way of working. And at the same time, a mindset that is alert, and ready to deal with every challenge consciously, flexibly and with vision.
OUR ANSWER TO THE VUCA WORLD
Your personal success is close at hand, as soon as you tap into your potential for dealing with change, and consequently life. It will give you the courage to choose a good life, and your personal success will also contribute to that of the organisation. This gives the acronym VUCA a whole new meaning:
- Value and vision: effective and visionary management.
- Understanding: understanding and clarifying the context.
- Clear communication: transparent communication driven by insight.
- Adaptability: responding flexibly to anything that comes on your path.
As a leader or manager, you want fast, sustainable and measurable results that are future proof in this VUCA world. That won't happen of its own accord.
Focusing on your personal growth, by way of coaching and training, will give your mindset the boost it needs to contribute not only to your personal success, but of course also to the business excellence of your organisation.
Who should get in touch with us?
Employees, managers and coaches who are looking to find a dynamic balance between personal and company interests and who are pursuing a better quality of life can all get in touch with us to organise coaching, training programmes and strategic HR advice.
- Follow an accredited training with us to become an ICF-certified coach, a really excellent leader and/or coach specialised in a particular field. Our training institute is approved by the International Coach Federation. You can also offer these programmes within your organisation, tailored to suit the specific needs of its business culture.
- Choose one of our certified ICF coaches, individually or as a team, for high-quality training. Our tried and tested pre-matching system allows us to make the perfect match between coach and coachee.
- As a manager, supervisor or executive, you can choose impact in a unique combination of training and coaching to hone your competences and attitudes.
- As an HR officer, ensure lasting results. Get in touch with us for advice and support for you and your organisation and align your personal success with your company's vision and strategy.
8 benefits to your organisation of personal development
- Personal growth leads to the evolution of your organisation
- Shared knowledge and skills serve the common interest
- Ambition and ownership contribute to an atmosphere of progress
- More insight makes for faster and supported decision-making
- Coaching competences support personal leadership and potential
- Continuous learning increases resilience in unforeseen circumstances
- Awareness boosts the positive mindset and satisfied people perform better
- A coaching culture strengthens your organisation so it's a competitive advantage.
Draw strength from sustainable business practices
Growth, recognition, success and quality of life. Employees pursue these things, and so do managers and employers. The real profit for every business and every individual, in the quest for continued balance between personal and company goals, lies in the common interest.
In a world that is constantly changing, finding the cross-section, the common interest, is a huge challenge. Consequently, company vision, insights and processes do actually evolve according to the changing circumstances.
Only then can you tap into the right potential at the right time. The result: employees who are engaged and aware, one of the greatest sources of energy for a successful company.
Invest in a dynamic balance, at that point where personal and company interests meet and are reinforced.
An investment that pays off, immediately and constantly.
The return on investments (ROI) of effect coaching
Coaching works. We like to call our approach ’effect coaching'. Effect coaching really makes a difference, and the ROI of coaching is positively impressive. The evidence can be found in figures by MetrixGlobal and Harvard Business Review, for example. And yet the majority of organisations ignore coaching.
- What is the cost to your organisation of not tackling problems at source?
- What is the price you pay for teams performing below expectations?
- How much does is cost to keep looking for staff with the right spirit?
Effect coaching helps you overcome any mental and emotional barriers standing in the way of the common growth of you and your organisation.
- What will you get out of your entire organisation being filled with a new mindset?
- How far can your organisation evolve when it has staff that have experienced inner growth?
Coaching helps you identify more options and make decisions that fit perfectly with the results you're looking for. Our certified effect coaches act as your professional sparring partner, your sounding board and challenger in:
- Transformation in Organisations
- Change coaching
- Mentoring and Executive Coaching
- Managerial Coaching
- Entrepreneurial Coaching
- Personal Development Coaching
- Team Coaching
A real partnership makes the difference
Training & Coaching Square is widely recognised as being the foremost expert in the field of training and coaching. We have a broad and profound expertise: we were one of the very first coaching organisations in Belgium, and the first in Belgium to be accredited by the International Coach Federation (ICF). Led by founding directors Marleen Boen and Leen Lambrechts, both Master Certified Coaches (MCC), we turned 'coaching' into a hallmark. And we would like to put that at the disposal of you and your organisation.
- In excess of 50,000 hours of practical experience in professional coaching
- Upwards of a combined 95 years of management experience
- More than 20 professionally-certified coaches and trainers
- Professional programmes and coaching in Dutch, French and English
Work with us on specific courses in training, coaching mentoring and out-of-the-box learning.
You have particular needs and your company's situation is unique, so tailoring is an absolute must. Only then can there be impact and sustainable results.
We chart precisely what each employee needs in order to grow, according to their personal goals and in line with company objectives. That way, you make use of the creative tension between the various targets:
- coaching beginning managers and seasoned executives
- programmes that give lasting results, no short-term cures
- advice about the right sequence of training in combination with coaching
A carefully-considered route to success
Reach the effect you want in 6 steps, with boosters for a drop-by-drop development:
- Introduction: potential and pitfalls
- Pre-analysis: questions and observation
- Options: organisation planning towards evolution
- Preparing annual plan of work: naming intention and effect
- Implementation: start - continue or step-by-step - group/individual - top down/bottom up/lateral effect - check
We believe in a world in which it's possible to live an inspired life. In which everyone can take responsibility and make decisions. Together, we strive for the realisation of common interests and quality of life: well-being and well-doing.
You will achieve success and quality of life only if you have the unique mindset to dare. Dare to take new decisions. Dare to go in a certain direction and do it with passion and determination, with all your potential, your talents and skills, and a balance between reasoning and emotion. In short, with the aim of feeling good in your job and in yourself. That's how to succeed as a coachee. That's how to contribute to the common interest and business excellence at the company for which you work.
That's how training and coaching make the difference.